Live Blog: Rurouni Kenshin Asian Premiere in Manila via Azrael’s Merryland Blog

Rurouni Kenshin - Main 1sheet
Yup! as usual, we’re doing a live blog coverage for this event, I just hope that the event is peaceful and the weather cooperates.

Follow my blog at www.azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com for the full blog coverage

Facebook: www.facebook.com/popazrael for the live blog stream link

Twitter: www.twitter.com/popazrael for my personal updates and ninja moves

FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/azraelsmerryland you can also follow me here for the stream updates

Storify: https://storify.com/popazrael/rurouni-kenshin-in-manila and check back my Storify from where it all started! yeahhba!
Follow also the hashtag: #KenshinManila for the official hashtag of the movie c/o Warner Bros Philippines and also my hashtag #livecoveragebyAzrael

update 1:
I will be at the Asian movie premiere, so that means I’ll be inside the cinema and I won’t get a good coverage on what’s happening at the red carpet procession, but their will be a program before the start of the movie, so I’ll do what I can to have a better coverage.

so RK fans…this coverage is for you!

The first sequel, “Rurouni Kenshin: Kyoto Inferno” will open across the Philippines on Aug. 20, 2014, to be followed by “Rurouni Kenshin: The Legend Ends” on Sept. 24, 2014. Both films are distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures.