Dancing Groot from Funko Pop! is here in the Philippines

DSC_0030

The much awaited figure of Guardians of the Galaxy Groot is here in Funko Pop! form. I’ve search for this figure online and I never saw any more details about it and also photos are from promotional stocks from Funko, I learned that there are no electronic stuff that can make this Pop! figure to dance just like in the epilogue of the movie of Guardians of the Galaxy, then I forgot to read the label under the box and it says that this is a Bobble head figure haaha

Yes, it’s a bobble head, just wiggle and shake the figure and you’ll see that this dancing baby Groot’s head will wiggle around. If you put this inside your car’s dashboard, you’ll see a non stop wiggle and bobble when the car is moving.

The dancing baby Groot is now my 3rd Funko Pop! figure..and omg..I might buy more characters this Christmas Toy Fair.

DSC_0010

Here’s the dancing Groot figure from Funko Pop! I got this from Big Boys Toy Store
and this is priced at PHP 550. It’s a limited stocks item and if you want to own one, I suggest you set a pre order at Arigatoys or at Big Boys Store.

450+ Groot arrived few days ago and its sold out for 2 days. wow!


DSC_0012

If ever..I might grab a Rocket Racoon Pop! figure next. Creatures in figure form are so cute.
I might collect them next..all creatures and no humans Pop! hahaha.

buti na lang may Chococat na ko


DSC_0015

Hello baby Groot! he wants to go out from the box.


DSC_0016

Just remove the toy from the box and start play with it. And then you can return the toy figure inside the box if you want to display it or just collect.

DSC_0017

My Groot is here at my desk table…it feeds off negative energy and baby Groot gives me lots of positive vibes

DSC_0018


DSC_0020

DSC_0022

Super cute pag sa photo.

DSC_0036

DSC_0037

DSC_0042

Whew!! I guess you’ll see more of my baby Groot in my Instagram hahaha.