Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas

Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (3)
by Alyzza Sanchez

I got the chance to attend the yearly participation of Linden Suites during Earth Hour. I could have approached the turning off of lights because it was Earth Hour but alas, the lights were already out.


After the Earth Hour, they invited me for dinner. Located inside the Linden Suites Ortigas, Mesclun serves as its in-house restaurant. Swathed in greens and browns, this place is really cozy. I just love the simplicity of the interiors. But what caught my attention is this interesting wine wall. Simply beautiful. If you are a wine lover, I am sure you will enjoy staring at this beauty.

As the waiter gave me their menu, I knew right then that this is going to be one leisurely dinner night for me. How I wish I have a date that night. Haha!


Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (17)
So for my appetizer, I ordered Smoked Salmon Salad (270php). Honestly, I am allergic to seafood, but who cares? Salmon will always be salmon. And I will regret if I missed trying out their version of smoked salmon. So far, this is one of the best version.


Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (10)

Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (14)
Next is Ginger Chicken (375php). I know, I know. This is somewhat common, but please do give this a try when visiting Mesclun. This chicken deserves a break, lol. Hahaha! The meat is full of savory flavor as it oozes out its juices. Urgh, I am actually craving right now as I am writing this. I promise, I will come back for you.



Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (5)
I also tried their Strawberry Banana Yogurt (160php). I am not a fan of yogurt but as of trying this one, I guess, I am a fan now.


Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (12)
And of course, my favorite part - dessert. For my dessert, I ordered Almond Roca Slice (245php).

This is highly recommended by the staffs, so I guess, I should give this a try. My first impression is okay, another piece of cake on my table. What’s new? Until my first bite – actually, a love at first bite. Now I know why this cake is recommended. And you should also try this. I am not being biased just because I’m a chocolate lover and a sweet tooth. It’s just that it is sooo good that you will crave for more.


Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (8)
Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (2)
Mesclun Restaurant and Café in Linden Suites Ortigas  (4)
And there you have it, a night full of delightful dishes. My only problem here is that the place itself is hidden. I mean, if you don’t know the place, you won’t notice it. They are relying on the word-of-mouth. So please, do visit and give them a try. Their menu is promising I swear. Share your experience and spread the word. I know you will after having the experience. It is worth trying and sharing.

Mesclun Restaurant and Café
2/F Tower 1, Linden Suites
37 San Miguel Avenue
Ortigas Center, Pasig City




Like them on Facebook: fb.com/MesclunRestaurantCafe
Follow them on Twitter: twitter.com/MesclunResto
Contact them at: 632-638-7878