12 years of Azrael’s Merryland Blog (2003-2015)

12 YEARS BADGEG copy
June 19, 2003 was the date for the creation of this blog – Azrael’s Merryland Blog. I posted a short message online about the creation of the blog and also asking myself what do with it. My blog started as an online diary or journal and then it evolves into a pop culture hub and then into a life blog that reports to any of my interest.


It’s a funny start but I didn’t expected that my blog will reach this age. 12 years of blogging is a never ending of learning, exploration and sharing of information to everyone. I already got some plans in shutting down the blog and it seems that I always want to go back and do the blogging non stop.

Sharing is one of my passion, that’s why Azrael’s Merryland Blog is still here.

Thank you to all my avid blog readers, friends, family and fellow bloggers for the support for my blogging craft.

12 years of blogging..this proves that blogging is here to stay.

Read my 1st ever blog post here at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2003/06/hao-hao.html

blog 1
Old blog layout from 2003

blog 2
Old lay out from 2006