AsiaPop Comicon Manila 2015 starts today!

11401354_685279698243368_902070207701139311_n

The AsiaPop Comicon Manila starts today at the World Trade Center, the 1st day is a closed door event only for Professionals and industry people. I’m not sure what we can experience there, but I think the organizers made a special day for us to take a peak of what’s inside the event and also have a time to do networking with other people.

I was invited by Comic Cave Studios to check out their booth, they’ve emailed me and they want me to tour around and see their latest statues creation. I think they are looking for a distributor or maybe a store who wants to carry their brand for the local market.

I’ve missed the press conference of AsiaPop Comicon Manila, I didn’t got a note about it but I’m glad that me and my team were questioned why we aren’t there… maybe the note didn’t reached us. But that’s okay, the most important thing is that we’re locked and loaded and we are ready to experience the 1st AsiaPop Comicon.

Here’s my schedule of visit
Sept 17 – Professional day
Sept 18 – day 1 event
Sept 19 – the most highlighted day especially for Avengers fans --- too bad I wont be there
Sept 20 – day 3

Me and the members of the geek and otaku journalist group will be there to attend and also cover, Say hello and hi if you saw us there.

Also, visit my Facebook as I will upload the photos in real time -- follow me at www.facebook.com/popazrael and www.facebook.com/azraelsmerryland
Kita kits!!!

Visit their website at https://asiapopcomicon.com
for details and also ticket pricing