Café Enye in Eastwood City–Spanish food is good and everything is Instagramish

Cafe Enye

Its been a long time since my last visit in Eastwood City, “as in” long time when the high rise buildings are not yet fully operational and whenever I visit the place its like an eat and run kind of thing. I didn’t got a time to appreciate the structures around me, but my experience few months ago when I visited Café Enye for a food feature and review, I can say that Eastwood City transformation’s gave me lots of wow moments, when I was there with my wife Lace, I thought of I was in another country because of these high rise buildings.


Back to Café Enye, I went there without researching or read some food blogs, I thought it was just another café that serves coffee and some rice meals, I brought my mirrorless camera with me to take photos of the food, after arriving there, I experienced a hard time taking pics because my cam is not good to take pics in low lighted environment.

But I didn’t say that it’s a bad lighting in Café Enye, I can say is that the Café displays a very warm feeling because of their low light ambiance, analyzing the features of the light and interiors and quiet phase of Café Enye, made me realize that this café-restaurant is a good spot for dinner dates!

Yes, I can say that Café Enye is good restaurant for romantic dates and also meetings, its so quiet and there's no noisy customers or staff inside. Now I wish that I lived in a condo around Eastwood City, if I lived there, this might be my place to do some blogging work. (They have WIFI and its ultra fast!)

Cafe Enye

Here’s the entrance to Café Enye, located at Excelsior Eastwood in Eastwood City.
It’s a high rise condo (or maybe it’s a hotel too) with a European style entrance and features.

Cafe Enye

Look at those buildings…they are so huge

Cafe Enye

Here’s another view that made me feel that Im in another country haha
Reminds me of Hong Kong.

Cafe Enye

the al fresco dining of Café Enye

Cafe Enye

Café Enye’s dining area

Cafe Enye

Everything here is so Instagramish…or Instagrammable.
Interiors are cute and filled with glamour.

Cafe Enye

That “N” or enye letter art on the wall is made up of colorful cups

Cafe Enye

My eye just caught this coffee grinder and roaster machine.
The café staff told me that they use this to burst coffee aroma around the café.

Cafe Enye

I wanna worship this… lol

Cafe Enye

Café Enye also have a function room that can fit 20 people in one room.

Cafe Enye

You can see all the action here at the see through window of the kitchen.

Cafe Enye

Café Enye also have a bar where you can get your nice coffee fix or cocktails

Cafe Enye

Café Enye’s bar always have a present barista to make your handcrafted beverage.


Cafe Enye

Wall displays.

Cafe Enye

Blackboard.

Cafe Enye

That wall art is so cool.
I wonder if its pinoy art made.


Here’s the menu of Café Enye

Cafe Enye Cafe Enye
Cafe Enye Cafe Enye

Cafe Enye Cafe Enye


And here’s our food on the table.

Cafe Enye

CALAMANSI CUCUMBER BLENDED DRINK
PHP 90

Cafe Enye

I got an orientation about the Café Enye first before I try their meal, I’ve learned that they serve food that are modernized Spanish dish, its like a traditional dish added with a twist.

Cafe Enye

CALLOS BUNS
PHP 135 FOR 3 PCS

Café Enye’s callos pork buns are the most talked about food item here. Many people compare this to other pork buns in some restos, but Café Enye’s is so good, soft and tasty. Their buns can compete head to head to other pork buns available in Manila.

Cafe Enye

Inside the buns are the tasty ingredients.
Best served while its hot.

Cafe Enye

LECHON CARBONARA
PHP 250

Café Enye’s lechon carbonara is one helluva masterpiece. I didn’t even think that lechon will be much more tasty good as a meat ingredient in my fave carbonara.

you can request on the cooking method for the egg. For my preference, I like it raw on top of my carbonara.

Cafe Enye

CALLOS ALA CASA
PHP 445

Bits of tripe with tomatoes, potatoes, olvies, chopped chorizo, mojo chicharrones by Cafe Enye, all slow cooked in 6 hours.

Best served while its hot and a good munch with a white plain rice. It’s a heavy load of carbs and protein. If you want to get energized after a long jogging, then I suggest you try eat and enjoy this.


Cafe Enye

BACALAO MANTECATO
PHP 245

Its like humus, but more tastier and creamy. I super love dipping the crusty bread on to it.

Cafe Enye

STEAK SOFRITO
PHP 575

The grilled tenderloin beef is juicy, soft and tasty. Im not familiar with this Chimichurri, but its tastes good.


Cafe Enye

CAFFE LATTE
PHP 110

Im so happy that they have coffee..
Because Café Enye is also a café, bar and restaurant.

Cafe Enye

EL TINDERO COCKTAIL
PHP 190


This was the moment I first tasted Richie Cruz’s original Bacardi cocktail creations. Did you know that this cocktail won the national competition of Bacardi Legacy Global Mix, Richie and his El Tindero cocktail will represent the Philippines, and as entry for the global competition in San Francisco, CA, USA.

Café Enye is the home of El Tindero, it’s a Bacardi cocktail with coconut juice, lager beer and added with coconut meat and muscovado sugar on the rim of the glass.

Its good and I loved it.


Cafe Enye

CRÈME CATALAN
PHP 185


Cafe Enye

CHOURXROS WITH DULCE DE LECHE CREAM
PHP 170

Café Enye also serve this to us, their home made churros. Its all made from their kitchen, freshly prepared and its good to take a bite while its hot.


Cafe Enye

After this food tasting and resto visit, I can say that Im now a fan of Café Enye!
It’s a resto that we should keep it alive because of the new Spanish dish with the twist they create and also for offering El Tindero, is a cocktail that is now making waves around the globe carrying our flag.



Café Enye
located in Excelsior Eastwood, Eastwood City

https://www.facebook.com/2015enye
https://www.instagram.com/cafe_enye/