Paolito’s Baking Supplies store in Bacoor City

IMG_9674
My baker wife told me that there’s a new baking supplies store in Bacoor City, Cavite, and then when we went to Manila, I spotted the store at the other when the bus pass by in front of it. She planned to visit it when we go back home. I’m glad that there’s no rain when we arrived in this store and I thought it’s a small store but I saw that they have a big space inside with lots of racks and cabinets of baking supplies, I saw a line of customers at the counter waiting for their transaction. I just learned that they compute the sales via manual and the computer for the receipt is not working (or not yet operational), so that’s the reason why there’s a long line.

I’m glad that they opened here in Bacoor, because we buy supplies at the grocery of SM Bacoor, and sometimes they ran out of baking supplies because the culinary students of two school are hoarding everything in the grocery. Even the supplies in making puto bumbong was gone for almost a year.

Here in Paolito’s Baking Supplies, we can visit this store anytime and buy the stuff my wife needs in baking her cake, bread, cupcakes, pancakes and etc. She’s designing her own cake already and I’m sure she will go to the next baking level.

While she’s buying some stuff, I went around and took pics of what they sell inside the store.

IMG_9675
Gulaman powder

IMG_9676
Food flavoring

IMG_9677
Baking powder an flour


IMG_9678
candy bits

IMG_9679
More candies and gummies for your cakes


IMG_9680
Marshmallows

IMG_9681
this is not a light saber ahhahaha

IMG_9682
flower candies

IMG_9683
Aluminum baking pans


10559656_325977687571764_4231733942008722132_n
photo via FB

I read in their FB that they are organizing a series of baking demo and seminars, just go to their FB for the schedule for this month of August. I’m not sure if its FREE or there’s an entrance fee.

Follow and Connect
with Paolito’s Baking Supplies store

Facebook: www.facebook.com/paolitosbakingsupplies

address: Bacoor City, Cavite rotonda near Amber and Sa Lido restaurant. (before SM Bacoor)