I'll be on tv as one of the panelist for Gma News TV "Ang Pinaka" featuring Philippines extraordinary record in Guinness World Records

1794776_825969100793773_2290465011992500638_n

Hey guys! I'm inviting you to watch the episode of "Ang Pinaka" later at 6:30pm in GMA NEWS TV, their episode today will feature our country's record in Guinness World Records, its not a common feat of a record, but its an extraordinary record that is hard to beat and hard to execute.

I will be on tv for 30 minutes with other panelist to discuss the record feat and also our comments if this is a good thing for our country's image.

I'm a bit nervous because there are some topic that are a bit sensitive, I hope that I got the right comment and message, but I don't have any worries because its all positive and not negative comments about the record break of an individual or group.

Thanks to the GMA NEWS TV team and "Ang Pinaka" team for inviting me for their show.
Its my first time to be featured in their show.

Next month, my wife Lace Llanora will be on the same show for another topic.

watch the trailer here






Ang Pinaka Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/AngPinakaNewsTV