Kata Store visit in Robinsons Pioneer

Kata Store Robinsons Pioneer

Wow! I was surprised that Kata has walk in store located here in Robinsons Pioneer. I went to the 2nd floor to scout some new gadget and also camera and then I noticed that all white store and a bright light with the Kata logo.


I went inside and asked if they have a tempered glass for Kata M3, then the sales lady told me that they don’t have it yet.

There are videos being played inside featuring the different kinds of Kata smartphones.

Kata users should check this out in Robinsons Pioneer.

I think they have a service center inside.

Kata Store Robinsons Pioneer

Its funny that I sent this photo to my friends and I joke around and told them that Im in Kata Hong Kong hahhaha.
Congratulations to Kata Philippines for bringing Kata store near us.

Visit Kata Philippines website for a list of their store nationwide
http://www.katadigital.com.ph/store-location/