Kasalang Bayan at Lancaster New City

DSC_0091

MAY FOREVER!
That's the word that I always hear and read in social media, where love stays forever and being with your partner for lifetime, but to some they don't believe on it and still say "walang forever", popularizing a dialogue from a local movie. But here in Lancaster New City, its all positivity that comes around because last July 2016, I just witnessed a mass wedding or kasalang bayan, a wedding of 17 couples at Lancaster New City's Church of the Holy Family.

They are so lucky that Lancaster New City selected them to be part of a FREE wedding, reception and a pre nup photoshoot.

Each couple were from the home owners group and others were selected outside from Lancaster New City. Its a way of showing to all that their Church of the Holy Family can be  good venue for church wedding and also their Leighton Hall function room for reception and special events.

I told my wife that day that we should get married there next time hahaha. Well, if Lancaster New City can sponsor it hahah.

DSC_0001

Here's the Church of the Holy Family, I've featured this before in my series of visit at Lancaster New City. I always visit this community because its just one ride away from Bacoor, Cavite.  Lancaster New City is in the borders of Imus and Kawit, Cavite. Its located in our boundary and for me its easy to go there since Im more familiar now to the place

read: Church of the Holy Family walkthrough - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2016/01/church-of-holy-family-lancaster-new.html

read - Live, learn, work, play and worship at Lancaster New City  - http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2014/10/live-learn-work-play-and-worship-in.html

13936653_10154498387259276_746187328_n

May Forever poster of the mass wedding event at Lancaster New City

13942756_10154498387234276_791457991_n

Partial List of the wedding couples
( I lost the other half of the page)

DSC_0020

Statue of the Holy Family.
I always feel calm and safe whenever I see the statue of the Holy Family. It always remind me that Im in a safe place and also at a family friendly area.

DSC_0010

I did my best to capture the wedding event, Its my first time to shoot a wedding / blog coverage. I always refure to shoot or be a photographer because there are lots of rules inside the church and also I need to give away to the other official photographers in capturing the wedding event.

Im a bit nervous and excited, I but stayed relax and observe the flow of the ceremony.


DSC_0025

The white curtain is the most viewed part of the wedding, the bride, groom and entourage will pass through and you can see in their eyes the excitement and lots of love.

DSC_0028

Everyone started to march infront of the church's altar, all are calm and quiet as we listened to the non stop playing of the wedding theme played by a string quartet.

DSC_0043

They walk infront of me and it was hard to focus because I forgot that Im using a DSLR camera with 70-200mm lens, so I just did my best to capture whenever my front is clear out of the movements of other photographers.

Btw, I have a video blog about this, so check it out soon at my Youtube channel www.youtube.com/azraelcoladilla


Photos of brides and groom

DSC_0052

DSC_0053

DSC_0058
DSC_0054

DSC_0066

Photo captured in their happiest moment of their life.
The exchange of "I DO"


DSC_0133

After the wedding, we went to Leighton Hall for the wedding reception. I've been here before and Im surprised that the entire hall was transformed in an all white with glowy effects.

Its jampacked with guest, just imagine - 17 couples with their 10 special guest. That is a total of 170 + guest from the media and Lancaster New City officials.

DSC_0134

The long table for the 17 couples

13977831_10154498387189276_743631192_o

13931529_10154498387204276_223284550_o

This caterer is the same caterer that served the Marian River-Ding Dong Dantes Wedding

DSC_0139

DSC_0141

Table set up for the wedding couple

DSC_0148

And sympre, there's also the wedding dance
All 17 couples stood up and dance with the live music provided by an acoustic band.


DSC_0167

According to the officials of Lancaster New City, their church and function hall are available also for non residents and non home owners. It is available for all and you can inquire through their website - http://www.lancasternewcity.com.ph 

To those who are interested to check out their model homes, you can visit their other page at http://lancasternewcity.com.ph/main/housemodel

For a digital walkthrough, just visit my blog post at http://azraelsmerryland.blogspot.com/2014/10/live-learn-work-play-and-worship-in.html