My Facebook is back! -- Facebook hacking aftermath


Last night, I thought I'll get a nice and comfy sleep, I cancelled all my meeting for the next day so that I can take a rest and avoid to be stressed. I was on my bed chatting for a short production chat with the Toycon PH team, I was about to turn my phone down, but I got the idea to check some of the FB pages I authored, then suddenly FB logged me out, and then told me to change my password and then after doing it, FB want me to send my selfie photo for verification.



Then I can't log in, but my FB messenger is still active, I suspected that my FB got hacked, so I sent a quick FB message to PBNET team and to family and friends, the only message that went through is the message to PBNET, the others didn't receive my message.

I posted on my Twitter, Instagram and my blog to inform everyone that my FB is deactivated and locked down due to hacking. I dont know what happened, some say that my FB got reported by a fellow FB user, I dont know what's their agenda why they do that.

After the incident, I might explore on how to get that "Verified" sign in all my social media accounts. Maybe I can explore it this July, and get the details how to get verified.

It was a stressful night for me, Im glad that I fell asleep and didn't think too much, because I know that Facebook took care of my account and prevent it to be hack. Its better that they deactivate my FB account or delete it if ever someone took over without my consent.

So how do I feel without a Facebook for 11 hours?

I feel fine.

We know that Facebook operates, regulates and moderates the online community at FB, for sure that they can cancel your account without warning, so I guess its better to have a BLOG rather than a Facebook hahahaha.

Great Scott!! my Facebook is back!